Other special roles for Baldwin students include: Julia Dewey ’12
– Secretary of Commerce (Presidential Cabinet); Sydney Sisler ’13
– Constitutional Convention special program committee, Michaela Shuchman ’12
– lobbyist for the American Civil Liberties Union; Jessica Gubanich ’12
– lobbyist for Amnesty International; Savannah Stanton-Ameisen ’13
– lobbyist for the Cato Institute. Read more about the specific roles here: http://harvardmodelcongress.org/boston/roles
Outside the classroom, Saltzman was just elected as Regional Director for Philadelphia Suburbs of High School Students for Barack Obama (HS-SFBO). Philadelphia is the first region in which HS-SFBO is being established, and will be the model for the rest of the state – and perhaps the country.
Thirty two of Baldwin’s Model Congress students – nearly one-quarter of the Upper School – will attend the Harvard Model Congress Conference in February.