To contact Camp Magar, please email email@example.com. Our summer program was started at The Baldwin School in June 1945 by Mrs. John F. Gardiner who was joined a year later by Mr. and Mrs. Robert G. Bispham. Camp began with a nucleus of about fifty enthusiastic boys and girls and has continued every summer since. The Camp was located at Castlefinn Farm in Bryn Mawr for several years and at The Montgomery Country Day School for over twenty years. Mrs. Gardiner withdrew from Camp after the 1965 season and Mr. and Mrs. Bispham withdrew after the 1970 season. Mr. and Mrs. C. Richard Ryan assumed directorship of the Camp until retiring after the 1988 season, ending in a 25-year affiliation with Camp Magar. Linda Reese assumed Directorship at the end of the 1988 camp season and continued until February of 2009, ending in her 28-year affiliation with Camp Magar. Assistant Director Mrs. Deborah Duffy has been affiliated with Camp Magar since 1996. In February of 2009 Mrs. Deborah Duffy began her Directorship of Camp Magar and its traditions.
Please click here
to go to the Camp Magar registration and information page where you can download a registration form and other key documents.