Academic and Emotional Support
Our Student Support Services team provides academic and learning support, social-emotional support, and health and wellness education.
Each of our professionals has specific expertise in her field and serves as a resource for students, families, faculty and staff. We assist girls in navigating academic and social emotional learning, and the development and maintenance of healthy lifestyles. Along with students and families, our professionals collaborate with one another to support the development of the whole girl.
Academic support includes:
- Short-term support for language arts and mathematics
- Development of academic organizational skills
- Test taking strategies
- Resources for information on learning disabilities
Baldwin’s counseling professionals are available to assist students with developmental social-emotional issues and concerns on a short-term, as-needed basis. Issues addressed include:
- Peer conflict
- Changes in family structure
- Loss and grief support
- Stress Management
- Referrals for mental health support