Below are just a few of the key moments she will experience as a Baldwin School graduate:
- Throughout the school year, Baldwin students have the opportunity to meet with approximately 100 college representatives from across the country and abroad. This allows Upper School students to get a more in depth view of their desired schools, including but not limited to: location, demographics, fields of study, clubs/organizations, etc.
- Matriculation information for the most recent graduating class:
- The 71 graduates earned 223 acceptances to 106 unique colleges and universities.
- 90% of the class were accepted into their top choice schools.
- 25% of students received acceptances into an Ivy League school.
- 50% of students are planning to major in a STEM field.
- 20% of the class has attended Baldwin since Kindergarten.
- 15% have committed to play college athletics.
Every five years, graduating classes of Baldwin are invited back to celebrate reunions. The alumnae reconnect with old friends and get a glimpse of the recent goings on of their alma mater during a fun-filled two day extravaganza.