APPLICATION FORM: Click here
to apply for the 2020-2021 school year.APPLICATION FEE:
All applications require a non-refundable $50 application fee. You will be prompted to enter your credit card information.
We value input from your daughter's teachers. Please provide this English Recommendation Form
and this Math Recommendation Form
to your daughter's classroom teacher at her current school. Completed forms can be sent directly to the Baldwin Admissions Office
. In addition to the English and Math recommendation forms, we ask that teachers fill out the appropriate, grade-specific supplemental form below. Please click on the link to download the form. To ensure prompt consideration of your daughter's application, we encourage you to follow-up with your daughter's teachers to ensure the forms have been submitted.
TRANSCRIPT RELEASE FORM (GRADE 2 - 5 APPLICANTS):
Please give this form
to the Principal or classroom teacher at your daughter’s current school after her first marking period. A transcript or official copy of your daughter’s most recent reports, as well as copies for any results for standardized tests, should be sent directly to the Baldwin Admissions Office.
Students will spend a full day with their current grade. This visit allows your daughter to meet the girls who will be her classmates, experience Baldwin’s unique learning environment and picture herself as a Baldwin girl. Once we receive your daughter’s application, we will contact you to arrange a visit. Please complete and send this form
to the Baldwin Admissions Office
prior to your visit.
Testing is required for all applicants. Tests are administered at a number of educational testing services.
Local Testing Services
- Grade 1 Applicants: Submit the results of the WPPSI-IV (Wechsler Pre-Primary Scale of Intelligence) if five years of age when tested or the WISC-V (Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children) if six years of age when tested.
- Grades 2-5 Applicants: Submit the results of the WISC-V (Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children), including optional subtests, examiner’s notes and observations regarding verbal skill development.
- The Bryn Mawr Center firstname.lastname@example.org (484) 380-1490
- Center for Psychological Services, Ardmore (610) 642-4873; Paoli (610) 647-6406 (also administers individual SSAT)
- Karen Dybner-Madero, Psy.D., Haverford (484) 412-8209; Philadelphia (215) 636-0887 www.karendybnermadero.com
- Sara M. Evans, Psy.D., Philadelphia (215) 880-9261 email@example.com
- Staci Heindel, Ph.D., Media and Philadelphia (215) 920-6435
- Main Line Educational Services, Rosemont (610) 525-8127 (also administers individual ISEE)