APPLICATION FORM: Click here
to apply for the 2021-2022 school year.APPLICATION FEE:
All applications require a non-refundable $50 application fee. You will be prompted to enter your credit card information.
We value input from your daughter's teachers. For Grade 1 applicants, please provide this Teacher Recommendation Form to your daughter's classroom teacher at her current school. For Grades 2-5 applicants, please provide this English Recommendation Form and this Math Recommendation Form to your daughter's classroom teacher at her current school. Your daughter's teacher should send the completed forms directly to Baldwin Admissions Office. In addition to these forms, we ask that teachers fill out the appropriate, grade-specific supplemental form below. Please click on the link to download the form. To ensure prompt consideration of your daughter's application, we encourage you to follow-up with your daughter's teachers to ensure the forms have been submitted.
TRANSCRIPT RELEASE FORM (GRADE 2 - 5 APPLICANTS):
Please give this form
to the Principal or classroom teacher at your daughter’s current school after her first marking period. A transcript or official copy of your daughter’s most recent reports, including the prior two academic yers, as well as copies for any results for standardized tests, should be sent directly to the Baldwin Admissions Office
Parents are invited to meet with our Admissions Director to learn more about the school and share information about your daughter. Meetings will be scheduled after the application and Family Pre-Visit Questionnaire have been submitted.
Students entering Grade 1
will spend time with our Admissions Team and Early Childhood Educators. Students entering Grades 2 - 5
will spend time with our Admissions Team and Lower School Faculty. This visit allows your daughter to learn more about Baldwin’s unique learning environment and picture herself as a Baldwin girl. Once we receive your daughter’s application, and Family Pre-Visit Questionnaire
, we will contact you to arrange a visit.
Testing is required for all applicants. Tests are administered at a number of educational testing services.
Local Testing Services
- Grade 1 Applicants: Submit the results of the WPPSI-V (Wechsler Pre-Primary Scale of Intelligence) if five years of age when tested or the WISC-V (Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children) if six years of age when tested.
- Grades 2-5 Applicants: Submit the results of the WISC-V (Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children), including all 10 subsets and all five index scores.
- Center for Psychological Services, Ardmore (610) 642-4873; Paoli (610) 647-6406
- Karen Dybner-Madero, Psy.D., Haverford (484) 412-8209; Philadelphia (215) 636-0887 www.karendybnermadero.com
- Sara M. Evans, Psy.D., Philadelphia (215) 880-9261 email@example.com
- Staci Heindel, Ph.D., Media and Philadelphia (215) 920-6435
- Main Line Educational Services, Rosemont (610) 525-8127 (also administers individual ISEE)
- Mary Ellen Weissman, Ph.D., Wynnewood (610) 645-8336
- Bryn Mawr Center for Psychological and Educational Services, (610) 525-2100, https://brynmawrcenter.com/