APPLICATION FORM: Click here
to apply for the 2021-2022 school year.APPLICATION FEE:
All applications require a non-refundable $50 application fee. While applying online, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information.
AGE REQUIREMENT: Baldwin students should be 4 years old by September 1 of the year they enter Pre-Kindergarten, and 5 years old by September 1 of the year they enter Kindergarten.
We value input from your daughter's pre-school teacher. Please provide this form
to your daughter’s classroom teacher at her current school. Your daughter’s teacher should send the completed form directly to the Baldwin Admissions Office
. To ensure prompt consideration of your daughter’s application, we encourage you to follow-up with your daughter’s teacher to ensure the form has been sent to us.
Parents are invited to meet with our Admissions Director to learn more about the school and share information about your daughter. Meetings will be scheduled after the application and Family Pre-Visit Questionnaire have been submitted.STUDENT VISIT:
Students entering Pre-Kindergarten or Kindergarten will spend time with our Admissions Team and Early Childhood Educators. This visit allows your daughter to learn more about Baldwin's unique learning environment and picture herself as a Baldwin girl. Once we receive your daughter’s application and Family Pre-Visit Questionnaire, we will contact you to arrange a visit. Please complete and send this form
to the Baldwin Admissions Office
prior to your visit.
To assist us in assessing the fit between your daughter’s strengths and needs and Baldwin’s program, children applying to Kindergarten are required to submit the results of the WPPSI-IV (Wechsler Pre-Primary Scale of Intelligence). This test is administered at a number of educational testing services. Submitting scores from a recent WPPSI-IV is optional for students applying to Pre-Kindergarten.LOCAL TESTING SERVICES:
- Center for Psychological Services, Ardmore (610) 642-4873; Paoli (610) 647-6406
- Karen Dybner-Madero, PsyD, Haverford (484) 412-8209; Philadelphia (215) 636-0887; www.karendybnermadero.com
- Sara M. Evans, PsyD, Philadelphia (215) 880-9261, email@example.com
- Staci Heindel, PhD, Media and Philadelphia (215) 920-6435
- Main Line Educational Services, Rosemont (610) 525-8127
- Mary Ellen Weissman, PhD, Wynnewood (610) 645-8336
- Bryn Mawr Center for Psychological and Educational Services, (610) 525-2100, https://brynmawrcenter.com/