- Click here to apply for the 2020-2021 school year
- If you are interested in applying for the 2019-2020 school year, please contact the Admissions Office
APPLICATION FEE: All applications require a non-refundable $50 application fee. While applying online, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information.
AGE REQUIREMENT: Baldwin students should be 4 years old by September 1 of the year they enter Pre-Kindergarten, and 5 years old by September 1 of the year they enter Kindergarten.
We value input from your daughter's pre-school teacher. Please provide this form
to your daughter’s classroom teacher at her current school. Your daughter’s teacher can send the completed form directly to the Baldwin Admissions Office
. To ensure prompt consideration of your daughter’s application, we encourage you to follow-up with your daughter’s teacher to ensure the form has been sent to us.
STUDENT VISIT: Students entering Pre-Kindergarten or Kindergarten will spend the morning with our Pre-Kindergarten class. This visit allows your daughter to meet the girls who will be her classmates, experience Baldwin’s unique learning environment and picture herself as a Baldwin girl. Once we receive your daughter’s application, we will contact you to arrange a visit.
To assist us in assessing the fit between your daughter’s strengths and needs and Baldwin’s program, children applying to Kindergarten are required to submit the results of the WPPSI-IV (Wechsler Pre-Primary Scale of Intelligence). This test is administered at a number of educational testing services. Submitting scores from a recent WPPSI-IV is optional for students applying to Pre-Kindergarten.LOCAL TESTING SERVICES:
- The Bryn Mawr Center email@example.com, (484) 380-1490
- Center for Psychological Services, Ardmore (610) 642-4873; Paoli (610) 647-6406
- Christianne Hopwood Stern, PsyD Bala Cynwyd (610) 506-2978
- Karen Dybner-Madero, PsyD, Haverford (484) 412-8209; Philadelphia (215) 636-0887; www.karendybnermadero.com
- Sara M. Evans, PsyD, Philadelphia (215) 880-9261, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staci Heindel, PhD, Media and Philadelphia (215) 920-6435
- Main Line Educational Services, Rosemont (610) 525-8127