- Click here to apply for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to inquire about the 2020-2021 school year
APPLICATION FEE: All applications require a non-refundable $50 application fee. While applying online, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information.
AGE REQUIREMENT: Baldwin students should be 4 years old by September 1 of the year they enter Pre-Kindergarten, and 5 years old by September 1 of the year they enter Kindergarten.
We value input from your daughter's pre-school teacher. Please provide this form
to your daughter’s classroom teacher at her current school no earlier than November. Your daughter’s teacher can send the completed form directly to the Baldwin Admissions Office. To ensure prompt consideration of your daughter’s application, we encourage you to follow-up with your daughter’s teacher to ensure the form has been sent to us.
STUDENT VISIT: Students entering Pre-Kindergarten or Kindergarten will spend the morning with our Pre-Kindergarten class. This visit allows your daughter to meet the girls who will be her classmates, experience Baldwin’s unique learning environment and picture herself as a Baldwin girl. Once we receive your daughter’s application, we will contact you to arrange a visit.
To assist us in assessing the fit between your daughter’s strengths and needs and Baldwin’s program, children applying to Kindergarten are required to submit the results of the WPPSI-IV (Wechsler Pre-Primary Scale of Intelligence). This test is administered at a number of educational testing services. Submitting scores from a recent WPPSI-IV is optional for students applying to Pre-Kindergarten.LOCAL TESTING SERVICES:
- The Bryn Mawr Center email@example.com, (484) 380-1490
- Center for Psychological Services, Ardmore (610) 642-4873; Paoli (610) 647-6406
- Christianne Hopwood Stern, PsyD Bala Cynwyd (610) 506-2978
- Karen Dybner-Madero, PsyD, Haverford (484) 412-8209; Philadelphia (215) 636-0887; www.karendybnermadero.com
- Sara M. Evans, PsyD, Philadelphia (215) 880-9261, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staci Heindel, PhD, Media and Philadelphia (215) 920-6435
- Main Line Educational Services, Rosemont (610) 525-8127