- Click here to apply for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to inquire about the 2020-2021 school year
APPLICATION FEE: All applications require a non-refundable $50 application fee. While applying online, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information.
ACTIVITIES PROFILE FORM:
Please complete this form
to tell us about your daughter's activities outside of the classroom.
We value input from your daughter’s teachers. Please give this English recommendation form
and this math recommendation form
to your daughter’s teachers at her current school after her first marking period. Your daughter’s teachers can send the completed forms directly to the Baldwin Admissions Office. To ensure prompt consideration of your daughter’s application, we encourage you to follow-up with your daughter’s teachers to make sure that the forms have been sent to us.
TRANSCRIPT RELEASE FORM:
Please give this form
to the Principal at your daughter’s current school after her first marking period. A transcript or official copy of your daughter’s most recent reports should be sent directly to the Baldwin Admissions Office.
Students entering Grades 6-8 will spend the day with their current grade. This visit allows your daughter to meet the girls who will be her classmates, experience Baldwin’s unique learning environment and picture herself as a Baldwin girl. Once we receive your daughter’s application, we will contact you to arrange a visit.
LETTER TO HEAD OF SCHOOL AND ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE:
We invite applicants to submit a letter to our Head of School, Dr. Marisa Porges '96. This letter will also be shared with the Admissions Committee and should be a one-page personal statement about the applicant’s interests, activities, special experiences and hopes for the future.
Testing is required for all applicants entering Grades 6-12. Students must submit the results of the Secondary School Admissions Test (SSAT)
or the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). There are several area psychologists who administer the ISEE or SSAT individually; the websites SSAT.org
will offer locations and times of group testing.
Local Testing Services
- The Bryn Mawr Center firstname.lastname@example.org (484) 380-1490
- Center for Psychological Services, Ardmore (610) 642-4873; Paoli (610) 647-6406 (also administers individual SSAT)
- Christianne Hopwood Stern, Psy.D. Bala Cynwyd (610) 506-2978
- Karen Dybner-Madero, Psy.D., Haverford (484) 412-8209; Philadelphia (215) 636-0887 www.karendybnermadero.com
- Sara M. Evans, Psy.D., Philadelphia (215) 880-9261 email@example.com
- Staci Heindel, Ph.D., Media and Philadelphia (215) 920-6435
- Main Line Educational Services, Rosemont (610) 525-8127 (also administers individual ISEE)